Sale!

HANI

144 EUR

Woolen coat in beautiful honey color.
There are ornamental, cut pockets and a slit in the middle in the back.
Fastened with buttons.
The coat, like most PULPA’s clothes, is oversized. Not too much, though. The sleeves are slightly lowered and quite long – they can be rolled up (PULPA’s favorite trick) to control their length. Since it’s an overcoat, it has to be a bit bigger to fit warmer clothes (e.g. sweater) for really cold days.
The coat is made from beautiful wool with longer hair. The fabric comprises wool in 80%. The remaining 20% is polyester which makes the fabric less prone to creasing and makes it easier to maintain.
The lining is made from breathable viscose.

Color: honey

The model (176 cm) is wearing the size M/L.

Fabric & Care

Fabric: 80% wool, 20% polyester (made in Austria). Lining: 100% viscose.

Wash manually in cool water or dry clean.

Sizes
 BustHipsTotal lengthSleeve length
XS/S12011611063
M/L12412211264
Shipping

The clothes are made by hand, often after the order has been placed.

Completing the order takes up to 14 days after making the payment. Although if we can, we’re happy to send your order as fast as possible.  If the time is an issue, please contact us via mail, maybe we can work something out.

Shipping:

Inpost courier or parcel locker: 15 PLN (Poland)

DPD courier or Polish Post: from 65 PLN (international)

Free shipping in Poland for orders valued above 600 PLN.

Share
XS/S
M/L
Clear

Woolen coat in beautiful honey color.
There are ornamental, cut pockets and a slit in the middle in the back.
Fastened with buttons.
The coat, like most PULPA’s clothes, is oversized. Not too much, though. The sleeves are slightly lowered and quite long – they can be rolled up (PULPA’s favorite trick) to control their length. Since it’s an overcoat, it has to be a bit bigger to fit warmer clothes (e.g. sweater) for really cold days.
The coat is made from beautiful wool with longer hair. The fabric comprises wool in 80%. The remaining 20% is polyester which makes the fabric less prone to creasing and makes it easier to maintain.
The lining is made from breathable viscose.

Color: honey

The model (176 cm) is wearing the size M/L.

Fabric & Care

Fabric: 80% wool, 20% polyester (made in Austria). Lining: 100% viscose.

Wash manually in cool water or dry clean.

Sizes
 BustHipsTotal lengthSleeve length
XS/S12011611063
M/L12412211264
Shipping

The clothes are made by hand, often after the order has been placed.

Completing the order takes up to 14 days after making the payment. Although if we can, we’re happy to send your order as fast as possible.  If the time is an issue, please contact us via mail, maybe we can work something out.

Shipping:

Inpost courier or parcel locker: 15 PLN (Poland)

DPD courier or Polish Post: from 65 PLN (international)

Free shipping in Poland for orders valued above 600 PLN.

Share